How To Free Up Space on Your iPhone or Android using Google Music
If you are an iPhone user like me, I don’t see the big reason to buy the $299 or $399 iPhones with more space. Why? Because many companies offer cloud (online) storage. The only reason to upgrade to a 32GB or 64GB iPhone device is to store more photos, videos and songs. Now, thanks to Google Music, there is a simple way to store all your music on Google’s servers (for free) and clean up your iPhone device for other important things. The steps below will work for Google’s Android phones too. Once complete, you can remove all music from your device!
- Visit Google Music
- Sign into your Google Account
- Click on Upload Music (top right corner of screen)
- Download Music Manager (free) and follow the steps to upload all or some of your music to Google Music (very simple)
- Once completed, download the Android App or 3rd Party App for iPhone (free or paid version)
- Once you download the App to your device, you just sign in to your google account and enjoy streaming music!
Save your money and enjoy more free storage! For photo storage, try either Dropbox, Egnyte, or iCloud.