Social Media Management
Social media is not going anywhere.
Whether you love it or hate it, Tweet every hour or have never opened Facebook, you need to utilize this online community to successfully grow your company. Your current clients and future prospects alike are online right now, even as you read this.
And, if you don’t connect with them, another company will.
What does social media management look like?
Social media can feel abstract. How can you really tell what’s working and what isn’t, and what platforms you should be on? Facebook? Instagram? Twitter? Houzz? LinkedIn? Who knows what new social network will come out next month!
A David Creation can help you first decide where your efforts will be most effective, and where your target audience is spending time. To the degree that you would like, we can then create, manage, promote, and track your posts, helping you to actively engage in an effective way.
Our social media management services
- Flexible packages are available, with pricing based on our level of involvement and the services you need
- Effective, targeted posts
- We’ll manage engagement, including responding to comments
- Blogging (as part of a bundled package)
- Promotional and event posts, as needed
- We can help you develop targeted audiences within Facebook, and well-crafted ads
- Upload photos and promote blog posts
- Responding to online comments – positive and negative
- Getting reviews
- We can manage your presence on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Houzz, Google+, and more…
Paying someone to do this in-house is expensive, and they won’t offer the benefit of experience that we have here at A David Creation. We are working with other industry professionals around the country, and know exactly what works and what is not worth your time.