Website Design and Development
Building a successful online presence begins with building a successful website.
Your site is home base, your slice of the internet where you can win fans, share your story, and promote your services. And, a modern, optimized website is essential for your SEO efforts as well. In today’s mobile-friendly world, search engines prefer responsive, updated formatting and design, meaning that your overall SEO success is directly connected to the condition and quality of your site.
What do our website design and development services include?
First, let’s discuss your budget, goals, and what you need from your site. We never work on cookie-cutter systems; we prefer customizable, reliable platforms that allow us to generate designs that meet your needs and reflect your culture.
We assume you want that too.
After our initial discussion, we can start the really fun part. From concept to launch, we rely on your input and feedback, ensuring that your site is exactly what you want and need it to be.
How Long Does It Take To Build or Redo a Website?
The time it takes to update a website or start from scratch typically takes between 8 and 10 weeks once we get started. We normally have around a 4-5 week backlog of work as well before your website project can begin (this can change: seasonal). Here is a basic outline of how long each step in the process takes. Keep in mind, the quicker your team can respond and work with us on task that we need from you, the faster the turnaround!
- Initial Payment, Content Received (timeline begins after this stage)
- Planning, Discovery, Research (1 week)
- Design and Proofing (1-2 weeks)
- Development and Testing (3-4 weeks)
- Content Insertion (1-2 weeks)
Included in our Website Services
- Complete Copywriting Services
- Design Samples (we want to keep you in the loop and be sure you like the direction we’re headed)
- Custom, Responsive Designs
- Ongoing Maintenance (if requested)